|Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download|
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download. The Perfect Home and Little Office Ink jet All-in-One. The Brother™MFC-J220 is a compact inkjet All-in-One suitable for the little or home business office user. The built-in fax allows you to deliver and get records without using your computer. The 1.9″ shade LCD show located on the cpanel is perfect for watching pictures and simple selection routing. You can create images straight from your digicam press cards.
Main Features of this printer are Convenient Built-in Fax. No PC required to deliver and get records, 1.9” Color LCD Display. For watching pictures and simple selection routing, Direct Photo Publishing on Requirement. Print images when needed straight from your press credit cards, Fast Color Publishing. With speeds up to 33 ppm black and 27ppm shade, Versatile Checking Capabilities. Simple to use scanning software and ability to scan straight to your press credit cards, Flat bed Copying and Checking. Flat bed copier allows you to copy bound, thick or odd shaped records, Professional Publishing Solutions. With droplet sizes no more than 1.5 kilometers and high resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download For Windows 32bit