|Epson L300 Driver Download|
Epson L300 Driver Download. Epson L300 Inkjet has a fairly minimalist design. Epson L300 is intended for users of the SME (small and medium enterprises) which has print needs and productivity higher than the use of home-based while not closing the possibility for home users. With a weight of 2.7 kg Printer has physical dimensions of 472 x 222 x 130 mm. Epson L300 is equipped CISS (Continues Ink Supply System) with the ink tanks Epson original infusion that clings to the side of the Epson printers that have become the hallmark of the Epson L Series. the printing speed is able to achieve this inkjet printer is 33 ppm (page per minute) to print draft mode with black and color print to A4 with the draft mode was able to reach the 15 ppm. As for size 4R print photos this printer takes 69 minutes with a default mode and 27 seconds with photo draft mode.
Print quality EpsonL300 is equal to 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplets Technology as a support level of maximum prints epson Micro Piezo technology delivers as head print in inkjet printers this machine. Place paper Epson L300 sits at the top of the printer with the positioning of the portrait can hold up to 100 sheets of A4 paper 75 g glossy photo paper while able to accommodate up to 20 sheets of glossy paper A4 size. Paper Media that is able to handle the printer A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (4×6 “), 13x18cm (5×7″), 9x13cm (3.5 x 5 “), Letter (8.5 x 11″), Legal (8.5 x14 “), 13x20cm (5×8″), 20x25cm (8 x 10 “), 16: 9 wide size, 100x148mm, Envelopes: # 10 (4.125 x 9.5), DL (110x220mm), C6 (114x162mm). Electricity consumption is quite efficient only about 10 Watts when the print process, and 0.3 Watts in sleep mode.
Epson L300 Driver Download Support for Operating Systems
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Epson L300 Driver Download Installations
- Download and save the file in the form of driver setup.
- Double click on the setup file is already downloaded to start the installation.
- The next step please select next to continue installing the driver.
- Wait until installation process reaches the rate is 100%.
- If the installation process is finished it will pop up asking you for connecting the printer to the computer, after the printer usb connected to the computer turn on the printer, so the printer be detected on your computer and you can print using your computer and printer.
Epson L300 Driver Download Link