|Brother DCP-197C Driver Download|
Brother DCP-197C Driver Download. Brother DCP-197C is an all in one multifunction printer that can be used to print, scan, copy. This printer can print up to A4 size, very suitable for the Office or your home. some of the features of Brother DCP-197C has the dimensions 390 x 365 x 150 mm and weighs 7.1 kg, resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi copy with high speed up to 20 cpm for color and reach to 22 cpm for mono documents. to print, the Brother DCP-197C has a resolution of up to 1200 x 6000 dpi at speeds up to 33 ppm in black and up to 27 ppm document for document colors.
Brother DCP-197C Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother DCP-197C Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother DCP-197C Driver Download Link
Brother DCP-197C Driver Download For Windows 32bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Windows XP, Windows Vista